A van has overturned in Marston, Oxford tonight, according to eyewitnesses.
Warehouse worker Simon Bray 32, of Croft Road, Oxford, said he was walking home when he saw the aftermath of the crash in Jack Straw’s Lane.
He said: "It looks like the van has overturned close to the junction with Marston Road and there is quite a lot of damage to the front of the vehicle.
"Police are on the scene. The driver is out of the van and is sat on the side of the road.
"He is conscious and talking but he looks shocked."
No one from Thames Valley Police was available for comment.
A spokesman for South Central Ambulance said they were not called to the accident.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops