TRAINS to Oxford and London Paddington from Worcester Shrub Hill are delayed by up to an hour because of a signalling problem this morning.
All lines at Shrub Hill are blocked, First Great Western says, because of the problem at the station.
There is no estimate when the problem will be fixed and services will catch up with the timetable.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community