Thousands of people attended the West Oxfordshire Steam and Vintage Show held at Springhill Farm, Ducklington, over the weekend.
Among the exhibits were steam traction engines, cars, motorbikes and tractors. There was also morris dancing, children’s games and working exhibits.
Anne Harris, secretary of the Wychwood District Vintage Club, which organises the show, said it was “fantastic” and attracted 5,000 people.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community