Thousands of people attended the West Oxfordshire Steam and Vintage Show held at Springhill Farm, Ducklington, over the weekend.
Among the exhibits were steam traction engines, cars, motorbikes and tractors. There was also morris dancing, children’s games and working exhibits.
Anne Harris, secretary of the Wychwood District Vintage Club, which organises the show, said it was “fantastic” and attracted 5,000 people.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year