Plans to turn a former railway siding into a 150-space car park will be put to councillors in Oxford for a decision tomorrow.
Frank Banner has applied to Oxford City Council for planning permission to turn the land off Osney Lane into a car park.
A planning officer said it is contrary to its planning policies but should go ahead to make up for a shortfall of spaces ahead of the redevelopment of the city’s Westgate Shopping Centre.
The west area planning committee will meet from 6.30pm in Oxford’s Town Hall in St Aldate’s.
The public can attend.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay