THE CLA Game Fair organisers were successful in their planning for getting the teeming multitude into and out of Woodstock over the past few days.
There may have been delays, but with 150,000 people that’s going to happen and it is good that the improvements seen in 2011 were built on and the terrible tailbacks of 2008 are now a bad memory.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community