THE CLA Game Fair organisers were successful in their planning for getting the teeming multitude into and out of Woodstock over the past few days.
There may have been delays, but with 150,000 people that’s going to happen and it is good that the improvements seen in 2011 were built on and the terrible tailbacks of 2008 are now a bad memory.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year