A 20-year-old man has been convicted of rape at Oxford Crown Court.
Jamie Williams, of Chaffinch Walk, Greater Leys, Oxford, denied forcing a female complainant, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to perform a sex act on him.
But yesterday, after five hours and 43 minutes of deliberating, a jury convicted him of carrying out the crime on Christmas Day, 2011.
Williams will be sentenced on Friday.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech