A 20-year-old man has been convicted of rape at Oxford Crown Court.
Jamie Williams, of Chaffinch Walk, Greater Leys, Oxford, denied forcing a female complainant, who cannot be named for legal reasons, to perform a sex act on him.
But yesterday, after five hours and 43 minutes of deliberating, a jury convicted him of carrying out the crime on Christmas Day, 2011.
Williams will be sentenced on Friday.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year