HEALTH bosses are seeking people with ear, nose, throat, bladder and bowel conditions to join advisory groups to shape the future of services.
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – which decides where most NHS funds in the county are spent – is seeking members for patient advisory groups.
The groups will meet three times next month and in September for about two hours each time to discuss the issues involved.
To get involved call 01865 334638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about experiences of the NHS in the past two years.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech