HEALTH bosses are seeking people with ear, nose, throat, bladder and bowel conditions to join advisory groups to shape the future of services.
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – which decides where most NHS funds in the county are spent – is seeking members for patient advisory groups.
The groups will meet three times next month and in September for about two hours each time to discuss the issues involved.
To get involved call 01865 334638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about experiences of the NHS in the past two years.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay