HEALTH bosses are seeking people with ear, nose, throat, bladder and bowel conditions to join advisory groups to shape the future of services.
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – which decides where most NHS funds in the county are spent – is seeking members for patient advisory groups.
The groups will meet three times next month and in September for about two hours each time to discuss the issues involved.
To get involved call 01865 334638 or email email@example.com with information about experiences of the NHS in the past two years.
- Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK