HEALTH bosses are seeking people with ear, nose, throat, bladder and bowel conditions to join advisory groups to shape the future of services.
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – which decides where most NHS funds in the county are spent – is seeking members for patient advisory groups.
The groups will meet three times next month and in September for about two hours each time to discuss the issues involved.
To get involved call 01865 334638 or email email@example.com with information about experiences of the NHS in the past two years.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year