HEALTH bosses are seeking people with ear, nose, throat, bladder and bowel conditions to join advisory groups to shape the future of services.
Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group – which decides where most NHS funds in the county are spent – is seeking members for patient advisory groups.
The groups will meet three times next month and in September for about two hours each time to discuss the issues involved.
To get involved call 01865 334638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about experiences of the NHS in the past two years.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit