A SUMMER fete was held to bring a community together after three primary schools became academies.
Falconry, dog stunts, go-kart racing, choir singing and vegetable contests delighted crowds at Blackbird Academy Trust’s summer fete and show at Blackbird Leys Park on Saturday.
This was the first annual show since Pegasus School, Windale Community Primary School Orchard Meadow Primary School became academies.
Mother-of-three Charlene Walter has two children, Jasper, eight, and Isobelle, 10, at Pegasus. She said: “They both loved it. It’s bigger than ever.”
Money raised will help fund trips for pupils.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today