The latest plans for the £400m redevelopment of the Westgate shopping centre will be put on display next week.
The more detailed proposals will be exhibited in a shop unit opposite. The Works from 10am to 5.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday, July 21.
Final plans for the work are expected to be submitted next month.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon