The latest plans for the £400m redevelopment of the Westgate shopping centre will be put on display next week.
The more detailed proposals will be exhibited in a shop unit opposite. The Works from 10am to 5.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday, July 21.
Final plans for the work are expected to be submitted next month.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community