The latest plans for the £400m redevelopment of the Westgate shopping centre will be put on display next week.
The more detailed proposals will be exhibited in a shop unit opposite. The Works from 10am to 5.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday, July 21.
Final plans for the work are expected to be submitted next month.
Our top stories:
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5