The latest plans for the £400m redevelopment of the Westgate shopping centre will be put on display next week.
The more detailed proposals will be exhibited in a shop unit opposite. The Works from 10am to 5.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday, July 21.
Final plans for the work are expected to be submitted next month.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech