A PAIR of fairtrade-supporting cyclists took part in a bike ride around the county.
Alison Merryweather-Clarke and Sue Campbell were among many people cycling around Oxfordshire’s fairtrade centres for the “Tour de Fair”.
The pair from the Witney Area Fair Trade Action Group cycled from Witney to Woodstock on Friday, July 4.
Cyclists at the event began in the world’s 1000th fairtrade town, Witney, and cycled through Woodstock, Kidlington and Oxford.
Other participants included Janet Warren, of Kidlington Fair Trade Group, who cycled from Woodstock to Kidlington on July 5.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon