A PAIR of fairtrade-supporting cyclists took part in a bike ride around the county.
Alison Merryweather-Clarke and Sue Campbell were among many people cycling around Oxfordshire’s fairtrade centres for the “Tour de Fair”.
The pair from the Witney Area Fair Trade Action Group cycled from Witney to Woodstock on Friday, July 4.
Cyclists at the event began in the world’s 1000th fairtrade town, Witney, and cycled through Woodstock, Kidlington and Oxford.
Other participants included Janet Warren, of Kidlington Fair Trade Group, who cycled from Woodstock to Kidlington on July 5.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community