A PAIR of fairtrade-supporting cyclists took part in a bike ride around the county.
Alison Merryweather-Clarke and Sue Campbell were among many people cycling around Oxfordshire’s fairtrade centres for the “Tour de Fair”.
The pair from the Witney Area Fair Trade Action Group cycled from Witney to Woodstock on Friday, July 4.
Cyclists at the event began in the world’s 1000th fairtrade town, Witney, and cycled through Woodstock, Kidlington and Oxford.
Other participants included Janet Warren, of Kidlington Fair Trade Group, who cycled from Woodstock to Kidlington on July 5.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech