A PAIR of fairtrade-supporting cyclists took part in a bike ride around the county.
Alison Merryweather-Clarke and Sue Campbell were among many people cycling around Oxfordshire’s fairtrade centres for the “Tour de Fair”.
The pair from the Witney Area Fair Trade Action Group cycled from Witney to Woodstock on Friday, July 4.
Cyclists at the event began in the world’s 1000th fairtrade town, Witney, and cycled through Woodstock, Kidlington and Oxford.
Other participants included Janet Warren, of Kidlington Fair Trade Group, who cycled from Woodstock to Kidlington on July 5.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year