THE chief executive of the county’s hospital authority will address councillors about a critical inspection of Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital this week.
On Thursday Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Sir Jonathan Michael will speak to the Oxfordshire Health & Wellbeing Board about May’s Care Quality Commission report.
It rated the trust as “good” but said the JR “requires improvement.” Concerns included lack of staff in surgery, maternity and operating theatres.
The committee will meet at County Hall, New Road, Oxford from 2pm. The public can attend.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year