THE chief executive of the county’s hospital authority will address councillors about a critical inspection of Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital this week.
On Thursday Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Sir Jonathan Michael will speak to the Oxfordshire Health & Wellbeing Board about May’s Care Quality Commission report.
It rated the trust as “good” but said the JR “requires improvement.” Concerns included lack of staff in surgery, maternity and operating theatres.
The committee will meet at County Hall, New Road, Oxford from 2pm. The public can attend.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech