THE A361 in Shipton-under-Wychwood is due to reopen shortly following a crash between a lorry and a Land Rover this morning.
The two vehicles collided in High Street shortly before 8.30am.
One man was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford with leg injuries and another patient was treated on the scene.
Thames Valley Police, Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and South Central Ambulance Service all attended, and the road was closed for more than four hours.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today