THE A361 in Shipton-under-Wychwood is due to reopen shortly following a crash between a lorry and a Land Rover this morning.
The two vehicles collided in High Street shortly before 8.30am.
One man was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford with leg injuries and another patient was treated on the scene.
Thames Valley Police, Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and South Central Ambulance Service all attended, and the road was closed for more than four hours.
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street