THE A361 in Shipton-under-Wychwood is due to reopen shortly following a crash between a lorry and a Land Rover this morning.
The two vehicles collided in High Street shortly before 8.30am.
One man was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford with leg injuries and another patient was treated on the scene.
Thames Valley Police, Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and South Central Ambulance Service all attended, and the road was closed for more than four hours.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community