THE A361 in Shipton-under-Wychwood is due to reopen shortly following a crash between a lorry and a Land Rover this morning.
The two vehicles collided in High Street shortly before 8.30am.
One man was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford with leg injuries and another patient was treated on the scene.
Thames Valley Police, Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service and South Central Ambulance Service all attended, and the road was closed for more than four hours.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech