TEMPORARY traffic lights are now in operation in Botley Road for 10 days of sewer repairs.
The sewer repair work involves temporary three-way traffic lights at the junction with Abbey Road and are expected to last to next Friday .
Oxford Bus Company has warned there will be "severe delays" to its 4/400/U1 services during peak hours as a result.
Stagecoach has said its buses in the area are running between 15 and 25 minutes late.
Traffic is currently backed all the way along Botley Road, Oxpens Road and Beaumont St.
And queues are being reported through the station area to St Giles and on Abingdon Road.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops