TEMPORARY traffic lights are now in operation in Botley Road for 10 days of sewer repairs.
The sewer repair work involves temporary three-way traffic lights at the junction with Abbey Road and are expected to last to next Friday .
Oxford Bus Company has warned there will be "severe delays" to its 4/400/U1 services during peak hours as a result.
Stagecoach has said its buses in the area are running between 15 and 25 minutes late.
Traffic is currently backed all the way along Botley Road, Oxpens Road and Beaumont St.
And queues are being reported through the station area to St Giles and on Abingdon Road.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her