TEMPORARY traffic lights are now in operation in Botley Road for 10 days of sewer repairs.
The sewer repair work involves temporary three-way traffic lights at the junction with Abbey Road and are expected to last to next Friday .
Oxford Bus Company has warned there will be "severe delays" to its 4/400/U1 services during peak hours as a result.
Stagecoach has said its buses in the area are running between 15 and 25 minutes late.
Traffic is currently backed all the way along Botley Road, Oxpens Road and Beaumont St.
And queues are being reported through the station area to St Giles and on Abingdon Road.
- Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website
- Council planning new PSPO to tackle illegal boaters in Oxford