Fiaz Munshi could begin giving evidence today in her trial for murder at Oxford Crown Court.
The 38-year-old denies being involved in starting a fire which killed Anum Khan, eight, and her brother Majid, 15, at a house in Magdalen Road, East Oxford, on August 26, 1997.
The defence is expected to begin presenting its case to the jury today following legal arguments at the end of last week.
Munshi is remanded in custody.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech