MARLON May was making the most of Blackbird Leys Leisure Centre’s new facilities at the gym’s open day.
Last week the centre opened its doors to the public for free to celebrate the completion of the first phase of building.
The open day was delayed from Thursday, May 29 because of Oxford City Council elections.
Hosting his weekly circuit class, the fitness instructor said he was impressed by the new equipment and space at the centre.
The 34-year-old said: “It’s made it a pleasure to teach there. The new studio and new equipment is an absolute pleasure to use.’’ As well as new fitness studios, there is a new soft play centre for children. The Pegasus Road leisure centre’s £9m swimming complex is on target to finish in December.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay