PASSENGERS are still facing delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Didcot Parkway and London Paddington after earlier signalling problems at Pangbourne.
All lines have now reopened after Network Rail engineers fixed damaged cables in the area.
Delays to First Great Western services between Didcot Parkway and Reading will occur while normal services resume.
CrossCountry trains will be accepting First Great Western tickets on services between Oxford and Reading until further notice.
Chiltern Railways will also be accepting First Great Western tickets on their services between Oxford and Banbury.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year