PASSENGERS are still facing delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Didcot Parkway and London Paddington after earlier signalling problems at Pangbourne.
All lines have now reopened after Network Rail engineers fixed damaged cables in the area.
Delays to First Great Western services between Didcot Parkway and Reading will occur while normal services resume.
CrossCountry trains will be accepting First Great Western tickets on services between Oxford and Reading until further notice.
Chiltern Railways will also be accepting First Great Western tickets on their services between Oxford and Banbury.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon