PASSENGERS are still facing delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Didcot Parkway and London Paddington after earlier signalling problems at Pangbourne.
All lines have now reopened after Network Rail engineers fixed damaged cables in the area.
Delays to First Great Western services between Didcot Parkway and Reading will occur while normal services resume.
CrossCountry trains will be accepting First Great Western tickets on services between Oxford and Reading until further notice.
Chiltern Railways will also be accepting First Great Western tickets on their services between Oxford and Banbury.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes