Two people were arrested in Bicester after their car was pursued by the police helicopter.
The car was chased after earlier false reports of a burglary, on Saturday afternoon. Officers on the ground arrested the suspects.
There was no information yesterday about what happened to the pair.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community