A community group which is being kicked out of its centre has said it is seeking “independent advice”.
On Monday East Oxford Community Association was given four weeks to leave the community centre in Cowley Road by Oxford City Council.
Council officials had raised concerns about the way the centre is being run by the group.
In a statement, the group said: “The association acknowledges the receipt of its notice to quit East Oxford Community Centre and is currently seeking independent advice.”
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year