A community group which is being kicked out of its centre has said it is seeking “independent advice”.
On Monday East Oxford Community Association was given four weeks to leave the community centre in Cowley Road by Oxford City Council.
Council officials had raised concerns about the way the centre is being run by the group.
In a statement, the group said: “The association acknowledges the receipt of its notice to quit East Oxford Community Centre and is currently seeking independent advice.”
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay