A community group which is being kicked out of its centre has said it is seeking “independent advice”.
On Monday East Oxford Community Association was given four weeks to leave the community centre in Cowley Road by Oxford City Council.
Council officials had raised concerns about the way the centre is being run by the group.
In a statement, the group said: “The association acknowledges the receipt of its notice to quit East Oxford Community Centre and is currently seeking independent advice.”
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech