A community group which is being kicked out of its centre has said it is seeking “independent advice”.
On Monday East Oxford Community Association was given four weeks to leave the community centre in Cowley Road by Oxford City Council.
Council officials had raised concerns about the way the centre is being run by the group.
In a statement, the group said: “The association acknowledges the receipt of its notice to quit East Oxford Community Centre and is currently seeking independent advice.”
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit