CHILDREN made the most of the sunshine this week by spending their playtime at the beach at Oxford Castle.
Twins Avery and Cayden Nembhard, three, from Cowley, pictured, were just two of the youngsters enjoying the good weather on Thursday at Beach Babies.
The play session, organised by family diversity group Oxford Rainbow Families, invites all families to play games at the beach every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Avery said: “It was fun, we ate chocolate and we got to play with trucks on the sand and build a castle.”
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes