CHILDREN made the most of the sunshine this week by spending their playtime at the beach at Oxford Castle.
Twins Avery and Cayden Nembhard, three, from Cowley, pictured, were just two of the youngsters enjoying the good weather on Thursday at Beach Babies.
The play session, organised by family diversity group Oxford Rainbow Families, invites all families to play games at the beach every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Avery said: “It was fun, we ate chocolate and we got to play with trucks on the sand and build a castle.”
Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK