CHILDREN made the most of the sunshine this week by spending their playtime at the beach at Oxford Castle.
Twins Avery and Cayden Nembhard, three, from Cowley, pictured, were just two of the youngsters enjoying the good weather on Thursday at Beach Babies.
The play session, organised by family diversity group Oxford Rainbow Families, invites all families to play games at the beach every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Avery said: “It was fun, we ate chocolate and we got to play with trucks on the sand and build a castle.”
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street