CHILDREN made the most of the sunshine this week by spending their playtime at the beach at Oxford Castle.
Twins Avery and Cayden Nembhard, three, from Cowley, pictured, were just two of the youngsters enjoying the good weather on Thursday at Beach Babies.
The play session, organised by family diversity group Oxford Rainbow Families, invites all families to play games at the beach every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Avery said: “It was fun, we ate chocolate and we got to play with trucks on the sand and build a castle.”
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech