CHILDREN made the most of the sunshine this week by spending their playtime at the beach at Oxford Castle.
Twins Avery and Cayden Nembhard, three, from Cowley, pictured, were just two of the youngsters enjoying the good weather on Thursday at Beach Babies.
The play session, organised by family diversity group Oxford Rainbow Families, invites all families to play games at the beach every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am to 3pm.
Avery said: “It was fun, we ate chocolate and we got to play with trucks on the sand and build a castle.”
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay