A 29-year-old woman has appeared in Oxford Crown Court accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hanger 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday and will go on trial on September 1 this year.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community