A 29-year-old woman has appeared in Oxford Crown Court accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hanger 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday and will go on trial on September 1 this year.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit