A 29-year-old woman has appeared in Oxford Crown Court accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hanger 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday and will go on trial on September 1 this year.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay