A 29-year-old woman has appeared in Oxford Crown Court accused of stealing about £5,500 from a private jet aircraft company.
Grace Folan, of Bowood Court, Oxford Road, Kidlington, pleaded not guilty to three counts of theft from Hanger 8 Ltd between April and July last year.
She was released on bail on Friday and will go on trial on September 1 this year.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech