Investigations are continuing into the death of a three-month-old girl.
Ruby Williams was discovered “unresponsive” by her mother, Dawn Williams, in her cot at home in North Street, Banbury, on February 15, and died later at the town’s Horton Hospital.
An inquest in Oxford yesterday heard there were no suspicious circumstances but the precise cause of death had yet to be established. The hearing will resume on September 4.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech