Investigations are continuing into the death of a three-month-old girl.
Ruby Williams was discovered “unresponsive” by her mother, Dawn Williams, in her cot at home in North Street, Banbury, on February 15, and died later at the town’s Horton Hospital.
An inquest in Oxford yesterday heard there were no suspicious circumstances but the precise cause of death had yet to be established. The hearing will resume on September 4.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes