Investigations are continuing into the death of a three-month-old girl.
Ruby Williams was discovered “unresponsive” by her mother, Dawn Williams, in her cot at home in North Street, Banbury, on February 15, and died later at the town’s Horton Hospital.
An inquest in Oxford yesterday heard there were no suspicious circumstances but the precise cause of death had yet to be established. The hearing will resume on September 4.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay