Investigations are continuing into the death of a three-month-old girl.
Ruby Williams was discovered “unresponsive” by her mother, Dawn Williams, in her cot at home in North Street, Banbury, on February 15, and died later at the town’s Horton Hospital.
An inquest in Oxford yesterday heard there were no suspicious circumstances but the precise cause of death had yet to be established. The hearing will resume on September 4.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community