A series of controversial speed bumps will be installed despite concerns about the lack of consultation.
Last month Oxfordshire County Council approved plans to place 16 pairs of cushion speed humps and a puffin crossing along Middleton Stoney Road.
But town councillors claimed they weren’t consulted and the decision was reviewed.
The county council’s cabinet yesterday decided to go ahead with the scheme.
Some members suggested another consultation, but county council leader Ian Hudspeth expressed doubts whether this would change the decision.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay