A WOMAN'S purse was snatched out of her hands while she was shopping.
The woman was walking away from the Co-op store in Ferriston at 8.40pm on Monday, June 9, when a man took her purse and ran off.
The thief is described as white, in his mid-20s, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He wore a black hooded top, black bottoms, black trainers and carried a rucksack. A man matching this description was believed to have been seen outside the Co-op about 45 minutes before the theft.
The black and purple leather purse had a ‘Bailey’ logo on. It contained cash, bank cards and a bus pass.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community