A WOMAN'S purse was snatched out of her hands while she was shopping.
The woman was walking away from the Co-op store in Ferriston at 8.40pm on Monday, June 9, when a man took her purse and ran off.
The thief is described as white, in his mid-20s, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He wore a black hooded top, black bottoms, black trainers and carried a rucksack. A man matching this description was believed to have been seen outside the Co-op about 45 minutes before the theft.
The black and purple leather purse had a ‘Bailey’ logo on. It contained cash, bank cards and a bus pass.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today