A WOMAN'S purse was snatched out of her hands while she was shopping.
The woman was walking away from the Co-op store in Ferriston at 8.40pm on Monday, June 9, when a man took her purse and ran off.
The thief is described as white, in his mid-20s, 6ft tall and of slim build.
He wore a black hooded top, black bottoms, black trainers and carried a rucksack. A man matching this description was believed to have been seen outside the Co-op about 45 minutes before the theft.
The black and purple leather purse had a ‘Bailey’ logo on. It contained cash, bank cards and a bus pass.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes