FIREFIGHTERS have been called to Cowley to tackle a blaze in a bedroom.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the junction of Oxford Road and Marsh Road at 7.19pm.
No one was rescued from the fire and no one was injured.
Cowley Road has reportedly shut as a result of the fire.
Cowley Rd is closed in due to an incident by Marsh Rd, all services diverting via Iffley Rd, Church Cowley Rd in both directions.— Oxford Bus Company (@OxfordBusCo) June 12, 2014
- Our top stories:
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot