AN ELDERLY woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Littlemore.
South Central Ambulance service was called to the scene in Oxford Road at 6.25pm.
The woman has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with facial injuries.
- Updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech