AN ELDERLY woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Littlemore.
South Central Ambulance service was called to the scene in Oxford Road at 6.25pm.
The woman has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with facial injuries.
- Updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community