AN ELDERLY woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Littlemore.
South Central Ambulance service was called to the scene in Oxford Road at 6.25pm.
The woman has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with facial injuries.
- Updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year