AN ELDERLY woman has been taken to hospital after a crash in Littlemore.
South Central Ambulance service was called to the scene in Oxford Road at 6.25pm.
The woman has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with facial injuries.
- Updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon