A 49-year-old man is due in court later this month charged with voyeurism.
Andrew Simpson, of Burford Road, Witney, faces two counts of voyeurism, on November 13, 2012, and between January 1, 2012 and November 13, 2012.
He will appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, June 18.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes