A 49-year-old man is due in court later this month charged with voyeurism.
Andrew Simpson, of Burford Road, Witney, faces two counts of voyeurism, on November 13, 2012, and between January 1, 2012 and November 13, 2012.
He will appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, June 18.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community