A 49-year-old man is due in court later this month charged with voyeurism.
Andrew Simpson, of Burford Road, Witney, faces two counts of voyeurism, on November 13, 2012, and between January 1, 2012 and November 13, 2012.
He will appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, June 18.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year