A 49-year-old man is due in court later this month charged with voyeurism.
Andrew Simpson, of Burford Road, Witney, faces two counts of voyeurism, on November 13, 2012, and between January 1, 2012 and November 13, 2012.
He will appear at Banbury Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, June 18.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech