Oxford Pride – the city’s annual Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender parade – takes place today.
It will begin at Ship Street at noon and will travel through the centre of Oxford to Oxpens Recreation Ground.
The route will cover Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Bonn Square, with the roads being closed during the parade.
Oxford Bus Company said there may be some delays to buses from noon to 1pm.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay