About £10,000 was raised in a charity golf day attended by about 200 people to raise money to save Oxford Stadium.
The event was held at Oxford Golf Club in Hill Top Road on Thursday.
Money was raised through a sponsored round of golf, a charity auction and a raffle.
It will now go towards the fighting fund for legal and planning fees in the battle to prevent the Sandy Lane stadium from being demolished.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech