About £10,000 was raised in a charity golf day attended by about 200 people to raise money to save Oxford Stadium.
The event was held at Oxford Golf Club in Hill Top Road on Thursday.
Money was raised through a sponsored round of golf, a charity auction and a raffle.
It will now go towards the fighting fund for legal and planning fees in the battle to prevent the Sandy Lane stadium from being demolished.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes