About £10,000 was raised in a charity golf day attended by about 200 people to raise money to save Oxford Stadium.
The event was held at Oxford Golf Club in Hill Top Road on Thursday.
Money was raised through a sponsored round of golf, a charity auction and a raffle.
It will now go towards the fighting fund for legal and planning fees in the battle to prevent the Sandy Lane stadium from being demolished.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year