About £10,000 was raised in a charity golf day attended by about 200 people to raise money to save Oxford Stadium.
The event was held at Oxford Golf Club in Hill Top Road on Thursday.
Money was raised through a sponsored round of golf, a charity auction and a raffle.
It will now go towards the fighting fund for legal and planning fees in the battle to prevent the Sandy Lane stadium from being demolished.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community