A 27-hour protest against human trafficking is being held in Oxford this weekend.
Protesters will be campaigning in Bonn Sqaure from 9am today until noon tomorrow.
Campaigners from the University of Oxford’s student Christian community, Just Love, will be showing their solidarity to the global movement.
They will also be stamping the hands of willing passers-by with “not for sale” barcodes.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech