A 27-hour protest against human trafficking is being held in Oxford this weekend.
Protesters will be campaigning in Bonn Sqaure from 9am today until noon tomorrow.
Campaigners from the University of Oxford’s student Christian community, Just Love, will be showing their solidarity to the global movement.
They will also be stamping the hands of willing passers-by with “not for sale” barcodes.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community