A 27-hour protest against human trafficking is being held in Oxford this weekend.
Protesters will be campaigning in Bonn Sqaure from 9am today until noon tomorrow.
Campaigners from the University of Oxford’s student Christian community, Just Love, will be showing their solidarity to the global movement.
They will also be stamping the hands of willing passers-by with “not for sale” barcodes.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today