A 27-hour protest against human trafficking is being held in Oxford this weekend.
Protesters will be campaigning in Bonn Sqaure from 9am today until noon tomorrow.
Campaigners from the University of Oxford’s student Christian community, Just Love, will be showing their solidarity to the global movement.
They will also be stamping the hands of willing passers-by with “not for sale” barcodes.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year