A 27-hour protest against human trafficking is being held in Oxford this weekend.
Protesters will be campaigning in Bonn Sqaure from 9am today until noon tomorrow.
Campaigners from the University of Oxford’s student Christian community, Just Love, will be showing their solidarity to the global movement.
They will also be stamping the hands of willing passers-by with “not for sale” barcodes.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street