A 26-year-old has been jailed for 18 months for sexually assaulting a pregnant teenage girl.
Mustafa Ahmed, of Harrow Road, London, admitted one count of sexual assault on Friday, May 30.
On December 16, 2011 the 17-year-old girl - who cannot be named for legal reasons - woke up at a house in Cowley Road, Oxford, to find him committing a sexual act over her.
At Oxford Crown Court today, he was jailed for 18 months by Judge Ian Pringle.
Ahmed, a Palestinian asylum seeker, having served nine months already in custody, is likely to soon be taken to an immigration centre where he will face deportation.
Bilal Ahmed, aged 27, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead, also assaulted the girl and was convicted on Wednesday, June 4.
He was jailed for three and a half years.
His cousin, Zeeshan Ahmed, aged 28, formerly of Palmer Road, Wood Farm, Oxford, was sentenced to 18 months’ imprisonment at the same hearing, after being convicted of doing an act intending to pervert the course of justice.
He had threatened to shoot the victim of the sexual assault if she did not stop talking to police.
The verdicts for Bilal Ahmed and Zeeshan Ahmed came at the end of a two-and-a-half week trial at Oxford Crown Court.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops