THUNDERY downpours are forecast for the county this Saturday.
The Met Office has issued a yellow warning for rain in the South East.
That means thundery downpours are expected and there is a risk of flooding due to the intensity of the storms.
At this stage the location of the heaviest rainfall is uncertain but forecasters hope to give more precise locations at risk over the next few days.
Among the outdoor events planned for Saturday are this year’s Oxford Pride Parade in Cornmarket Street from Midday and a classic car rally at Burford.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon