POLICE have charged a man in connection with a sexual attack on a girl.
Joshua Smith, 23, of Church Road in Long Hanborough, was charged last night with the assault of a girl under 13 by touching.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Oxford Magistrates Court this morning.
The charge relates to an incident in Long Hanborough on Sunday when a girl was attacked.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech