A 42-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and gbh with intent after a father and his three-year-old daughter went missing.
Benson man Ewan Powell picked up his daughter Tanith Powell from her home in Worcester on Saturday but the pair were reported missing when the mother came to collect Tanith on Monday.
After a police appeal and search Mr Powell and his daughter were found safe and well in the Didcot area yesterday.
Thames Valley Police said a man had been arrested in connection with the incident, but they have not said what the man was arrested on suspicion of or whether he is in custody or on bail.
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her