THREE people have been injured in a collision near Chipping Norton.
The A44 London Road is closed in both directions after a silver BMW and white Nissan van collided just outside Chipping Norton Golf Club at Southcombe.
Police were called at 4.20pm and an ambulance also attended the scene.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams said: "The road has been closed and will remain so for a while. The incident is ongoing."
One woman was taken by air ambulance to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and two other victims were taken by ambulance to the same hospital.
- Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website