THREE people have been injured in a collision near Chipping Norton.
The A44 London Road is closed in both directions after a silver BMW and white Nissan van collided just outside Chipping Norton Golf Club at Southcombe.
Police were called at 4.20pm and an ambulance also attended the scene.
Police spokeswoman Hannah Williams said: "The road has been closed and will remain so for a while. The incident is ongoing."
One woman was taken by air ambulance to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and two other victims were taken by ambulance to the same hospital.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES