A GROUP of teenagers was attacked as they got off a night bus in Witney.
Police said the attack was carried out by two men who had been on the bus with a woman.
The four youths, two aged 17 and two aged 18, got off at the bus stop on the corner of Burwell Drive and Colwell Drive between 3am and 4am on Saturday, May 17.
One of the 17-year-olds was pushed from behind and fell to the ground, said a spokesman for Thames Valley Police, which only released details of the incident on Friday.
One man assaulted one of the other teenagers by kicking him and pushing him.
The victims both suffered minor injuries but did not need hospital treatment.
The first man police want to trace is white, aged about 19, 6ft, of stocky build, with short brown or black hair, and a “prominent nose”.
He was wearing a navy blue polo shirt or T-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers.
The second is white, in his early 20s with short blonde hair.
He was 6ft and slim and wearing a cream-coloured, short-sleeved T-shirt with blue jeans.
The woman with them on the bus was white, slim, 5ft7in, with straight, shoulder-length brown hair, tied in a ponytail.
Anyone with information about the incident should call Pc Lisa Chapman, of Witney police station, on 101 or the confidential Crimestoppers line on 0800 555111.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES