A GROUP of teenagers was attacked as they got off a night bus in Witney.
Police said the attack was carried out by two men who had been on the bus with a woman.
The four youths, two aged 17 and two aged 18, got off at the bus stop on the corner of Burwell Drive and Colwell Drive between 3am and 4am on Saturday, May 17.
One of the 17-year-olds was pushed from behind and fell to the ground, said a spokesman for Thames Valley Police, which only released details of the incident on Friday.
One man assaulted one of the other teenagers by kicking him and pushing him.
The victims both suffered minor injuries but did not need hospital treatment.
The first man police want to trace is white, aged about 19, 6ft, of stocky build, with short brown or black hair, and a “prominent nose”.
He was wearing a navy blue polo shirt or T-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers.
The second is white, in his early 20s with short blonde hair.
He was 6ft and slim and wearing a cream-coloured, short-sleeved T-shirt with blue jeans.
The woman with them on the bus was white, slim, 5ft7in, with straight, shoulder-length brown hair, tied in a ponytail.
Anyone with information about the incident should call Pc Lisa Chapman, of Witney police station, on 101 or the confidential Crimestoppers line on 0800 555111.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website