TRAFFIC is building on the A41 Southbound in Bicester and the A34 Western By-Pass Road in Wolvercote.
Drivers are facing delays and there is large volume of traffic as drivers head out for the Bank Holiday weekend.
There are delays on the A41 between B4030 Oxford Road in Bicester and Junction 9 of the M40.
There is also heavy traffic on the A34 Western By-Pass between A44 Woodstock Road and B430 Weston-on-The-Green.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website