OXFORD South Slavic Society will hold a benefit concert for flood victims in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia at St Antony’s College, Woodstock Road.
The concert at 9pm tonight will feature Balkan-inspired gypsy-punk five-piece, The Balkan Wanderers.
Entry is free, but donations will be welcomed and all who donate will receive a small gift.
Anyone who cannot make the concert can donate to the Novak Djokovic Foundation.
In the past two weeks, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia have been hit by the worst floods in the region’s history leaving scores dead and tens of thousands homeless.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation