Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Monday, April 14
Updated 10:43am Monday 14th April 2014 in News
This live event has finished
Don't miss today's Oxford Mail for these and many more top stories
- Vacant properties outnumber those on waiting list as 5,600 homes lie empty in the county
- Dangerous Brothers and the other brave souls who took the plunge for Crisis
- Volunteers step in to save Radley's traditional village walk
- Vicar of Dibley writer Paul explains life living with Parkinson’s
- City project to tackle anti-social neighbours
- Waddock hails Oxford United as win reignites play-off hopes
Good morning. Traffic is reported to be flowing well this morning. Park End Street was re-opened on Friday after the sewer work and there is nothing out of the unexpected on routes around the station.
There is, however, one lane of the A34 southbound between the Kidlington and Peartree that is blocked due to a broken down vehicle.
Comments are closed on this article.