Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
February 7, 2014
Updated 6:13pm Friday 7th February 2014 in News
Enable automatic updates every 30 seconds? YES NO
- Crown Prosecution Service in Thames Valley is one of the worst in the country, this week's damning report reveals. There is also a link to the full report for you to read.
This car is stuck in floodwater in East Hanney.
Flood warning issued for River Thames from Days Lock down to South Stoke #floodaware http://t.co/o9qURSaXoD— @EnvAgencySE 07 February 2014
Here is Chalgrove High Street this morning. Julia Lawrence took the pictures.
Spoke too soon about dry and sunny. Here's Chalgrove High Street this morning, snapped by Julia Lawrence http://t.co/u68UHN3Nug— @SimonO19 07 February 2014
- Prime Minister calls for talks on Oxford's £123m flood relief channel
- Girls empowered by performance
- Ex-colleagues were plagued by defamatory internet posts about sex life
- Alcohol a possible factor in student Conor's tragic fall down stairs
- Oxford United keeper Clarke's top of the stops + Video
The road between East and West Hanney is flooded today. These are some images sent in by Nigel Kilbey.
This is the situation on Cane Lane in Grove this morning.
Roadworks will take place on Warneford Lane from 17/02/14 and some bus stops in the area will be closed as a result http://t.co/AmXqac7OIj— @OxfordBusCo 07 February 2014
SERVICE UPDATE. Some of our services are experiencing some delays due to flooding . If anyone has information regarding a flood that is...— @Stagecoach_Ox 07 February 2014
SERVICE UPDATE There may be delays on the 200 due to off peak traffic lights (0900-1530) at Chipping Warden for drainage investigation...— @Stagecoach_Ox 07 February 2014
- There are reports that The Causeway is flooded around its junction with the High Street in Steventon
@TheOxfordMail Huge flooding at Moorbrook on Southmead ind est in Didcot.— @markmc67 07 February 2014
B4009 at Crowell closed due to flooding. #oxonflood http://t.co/kkE5R0MMpn— @OxfordshireCC 07 February 2014
Road through the village of North Weston near Postcombe closed due to flooding. #oxonflood— @OxfordshireCC 07 February 2014
Comments are closed on this article.