Log fire put out in Nuneham Courtenay

A burning log sparked a fire at a house in Nuneham Courtenay.

Fire crews were called to the property on the A4074 at 11.10am, yesterday. The log caught light next to stove in the living room.

Three fire crews from Oxford were sent to the incident but the residents put the fire out themselves before firefighters arrived.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree