FRIENDS and co-workers of a woman who was fatally stabbed in her own home have paid tribute to a “beautiful, devoted mother”.

Beautician Janeé Parsons was found at her home in Lucerne Avenue, Bicester, on Saturday morning.

Yesterday, her friends, work colleagues and patients at her workplace Bicester Clinic, in the Causeway, paid tribute to the 31-year-old.

In a statement on behalf of all the members of staff at the clinic, they said: “Our friend Janeé tragically passed away on Saturday.

“She was a beautiful, intelligent and charming friend and a devoted, caring mother of two boys.

“Her knowledge and experience were second to none.

“She will be sorely missed by us all at the clinic and she leaves a gaping hole in our hearts.

“Please remember her in your prayers.”

Her husband Andrew Parsons, 38, will appear before Oxford magistrates today charged murdering her.

Yesterday, on the firm’s Facebook page, patients and friends of Mrs Parsons paid tribute.

Clare Mayhew wrote: “I am so sorry to hear such tragic news my thoughts are with the family, god bless you all. Another innocent life taken but heaven has gained a beautiful angel.”

Julie Keidel said: “I am so shocked to hear the sad news, what a beautiful lady. So kind and caring.”

Rochelle Wända-Anastasia wrote: “I am in shock. This is horrific news. She is in my prayers.”

A client, Liza Malcolm added: “This is so sad. Janeé was lovely. She’s been so supportive during my treatment.”

Rob Pearson, headteacher of Bure Park School, where Mrs Parsons’s children attended, said: “We are all extremely saddened and shocked by what has happened.

“We are doing everything we can to support the children and our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends at this terrible time.”

Last night Mrs Parsons’s family flew in from the United States. The scene was still cordoned off and guarded by police officers yesterday. Flowers placed at the top of the driveway by friends were moved closer to the house by police.

A post mortem examination has confirmed Mrs Parsons died of multiple stab wounds.