Man suffers inhalation after fire starts in a dishwasher

10:45am Tuesday 13th November 2012

A MAN who escaped an Abingdon house fire early this morning was treated by medics for smoke inhalation.

Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to the blaze in Welford Gardens at 1.17am today.

It is understood the fire was caused by a dishwasher and the occupants were alerted by a smoke alarm.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Oxford Mail: site_logo http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/trade_directory/