A FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF THIS WELL-SERVED VILLAGE WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS TO THE REAR.
HALL, CLOAKS, SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN, MASTER BEDROOM WITH SHOWER, THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS, BATHROOM, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, DOUBLE GARAGE, GARDENS
A four bedroom detached house situated on the edge of this well served South Northants village and with far reaching views to the rear over open countryside. Woodford Halse is situated about thirteen miles north east of Banbury and ten miles south west of Daventry. The village has shops, a post office, Church and primary school whilst both the aforementioned market towns provide an extensive range of shopping, social and business facilities, Banbury also having a mainline rail station and junction on the M40 motorway.
Directions: From Junction 11 of the M40 at Banbury take the A361 signposted Daventry. Continue through the villages of Wardington and Chipping Warden and onto Byfield. At the mini roundabouts´ just before leaving the village, turn right signposted Woodford Halse. Having entered Woodford, take the first right in to Membris Way and the property will be found on the right.
UPVC front door to:
LOBBY: Cloaks cupboard. Wood laminate floor.
HALL: Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Wood laminate floor.
CLOAKROOM: Washbasin. WC. Part tiled walls. Wood laminate floor. Obscure double glazed window.
SITTING ROOM: 15´10" x 11´8". Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double doors to Dining Room and sliding double glazed doors to:
CONSERVATORY: UPVC double glazed windows and doors to garden.
DINING ROOM: 13´ x 9´6". Coved ceiling. Double French doors to garden. Radiator. Door to:
KITCHEN: 15´ x 8´2". Range of units comprising work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Gas hob with extractor over and oven under. Wall cupboards over surfaces and drawers and cupboards under. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Door to garden and door to hall.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Shelved cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13´7" x 8´11". Double glazed window to rear with views. Radiator. Door to:
EN SUITE SHOWER: Shower cubicle. Circular washbasin and WC.
BEDROOM 2: 12´ x 9´. Double glazed window to rear with views. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9´2" x 7´10". Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 10´6" max. x 9´ narrowing to 5´10". Double glazed window to front. Overstairs bulkhead. Radiator.
BATHROOM: Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE: The property is set back from the road behind a gravel driveway providing off road parking for a number of cars and leading to:
DOUBLE GARAGE: Twin electrically operated roller doors. Electric light and power.
A gate from the drive provides access to the rear garden to be found on three sides comprising of areas of paving with raised lawn and flower and shrub beds. The garden backs onto open countryside with far reaching views.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.