East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list