East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff
- ON CUE: Q Zone A crowned Gentworks Oxford & District Snooker League Premier Division champions
- GYMNASTICS: Alica Takanami-Baker and Rosie Greer star for Abingdon
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith set for tough opening race after first day of practice at Qatar MotoGP
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald