East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face trip to Championship strugglers if they win FA Cup replay
- Aaron Martin determined low Checkatrade Trophy turn-out is not a distraction for Oxford United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor and Henley enjoy victories in National League 2 South
- GOLF: When Supergran met Superman at North Oxford
- DARTS: Democrats upset Kings Arms in ODDA League
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh boss John Brough out to end former club Hereford's long run
- HOCKEY: Jack Biggs hat-trick helps Oxford Hawks rout Banbury in derby clash
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury win, but Oxford Harlequins, Witney and Grove are beaten
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley and Oxford University Whippets reach Oxfordshire Shield semi-finals
- Back injury rules Joe Skarz out of Oxford United's game at Southend United