East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United manager Mike Ford thrilled as his team win promotion play-off final
- RUGBY UNION: Oscar Heath racks up the points as Chinnor clinch top-six finish
- RUGBY UNION: Battling Oxfordshire suffer opening day defeat in County Championship Shield
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong's strike lifts Oxford United off the bottom
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL fall short against Toulouse Olympique
- DARTS: ODDA summer league all set to begin
- GOLF: Paterson and Averell help Studley Wood extend winning run
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash