East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: Getting back on track takes sweat and tears
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat