East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United knocked out of FA Youth Cup by Bristol Rovers in first round
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later