East Hagbourne’s Leah Robinson stormed to victory in the final Ladies and Girls ACU Luscombe Suzuki Leeds British Trials Championship event of the season in Richmond, Yorkshire.
The 15-year-old took victory by 20 points in the non-competitive class as she continued her comeback from serious health issues.
And it was also a good day for younger sister Alicia, 12, who finished fourth in the Class B category to clinch fifth place overall in the standings.
This weekend sees round six of the MX Nationals motocross championship at Culham, near Abingdon.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United agree loan for £2.4m striker Toni Martinez from West Ham
- Oxford United pass pitch inspection ahead of Checkatrade Trophy tie with Bradford City
- WATCH: Oxford United loan signing spectacularly scoring for West Ham in Checkatrade Trophy
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Michael Appleton delighted at four-midable Oxford United display
- Rob Hall owes me one, jokes Marvin Johnson after Oxford United win at Rochdale
- Ryan Ledson overjoyed at breaking his duck in Oxford United victory
- CRICKET: Ian Hawtin appointed chairman of selectors for Oxfordshire
- FOOTBALL: Conor McDonagh’s double shoots Banbury United into play-off spots
- FOOTBALL: Depleted North Leigh battle hard for a draw at Evesham