Aston Rowant’s relegation fears increased when they lost by nine wickets at home to fellow Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 1 strugglers Harefield on Saturday.
The Middlesex side are now just two points behind their hosts after a one-sided contest.
Put in to bat, Rowant were shot out for 84 by Zimbabwean one-day international Chamunorwa Chibhabha.
The seamer dismissed Tim Morgan and Joshua Smith in successive balls, and with Chris Watling falling at the other end, the hosts were 4-3.
Wickets fell steadily to Chibhabha, who finished with devastating figures of 7-29 in 13.1 overs.
Adam Muttitt was last out with a top score of 21 as the innings lasted just 33.1 overs.
Wes Morrick dismissed Harefield opener Robert Tidey for one, but an unbeaten 55 off 64 balls by Simon Macey saw Harefield home in the 19th over.
- Michael Appleton to hold 'honest conversations' with Oxford United's four goalkeepers
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- FOOTBALL: New manager John Brough had 'long admired' North Leigh
- FOOTBALL: Manager Enrique Guillen salutes Oxford City Lions after FA Futsal Cup triumph
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United captain Andy Gunn takes top honour at awards night
- FOOTBALL: April England fires Oxford City to Southern Region Women's League Cup title
- FOOTBALL: Clanfield 85 Youth crowned champions
- GOLF: Frilford go top despite falling to reigning champions Burford
- DARTS: Stephen Wilkes's classy finish spurs Peachcroft
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year