Aston Rowant’s relegation fears increased when they lost by nine wickets at home to fellow Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 1 strugglers Harefield on Saturday.
The Middlesex side are now just two points behind their hosts after a one-sided contest.
Put in to bat, Rowant were shot out for 84 by Zimbabwean one-day international Chamunorwa Chibhabha.
The seamer dismissed Tim Morgan and Joshua Smith in successive balls, and with Chris Watling falling at the other end, the hosts were 4-3.
Wickets fell steadily to Chibhabha, who finished with devastating figures of 7-29 in 13.1 overs.
Adam Muttitt was last out with a top score of 21 as the innings lasted just 33.1 overs.
Wes Morrick dismissed Harefield opener Robert Tidey for one, but an unbeaten 55 off 64 balls by Simon Macey saw Harefield home in the 19th over.
- Kemar Roofe back in training with Oxford United to test ankle injury ahead of season finale
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- BAR BILLIARDS: Marlborough Club land Oxford League Section 2 title
- BOWLS: Holders Headington cruise into Oxfordshire League Cup quarter-finals
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell hits the road in Morocco
- WEIGHLIFTING: Oxpower trio lift medals
- GYMNASTICS: Woodstock youngsters win gold in UK regional competition
- NETBALL:Didcot's Helen Grindey is honoured
- ATHLETICS: Les Newell claims victory as Oxford City dominate Mota-vation Series opener