The officer in charge of the Connor Tremble murder investigation has given his thoughts on Will Blencowe's life sentence.
Today, Blencowe was told at Oxford Crown Court he will serve a minimum of 23 years for murdering 17-year-old Connor Tremble.
He was convicted yesterday.
DCI Mark Glover, who led the investigation, spoke after today's sentencing.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech