The officer in charge of the Connor Tremble murder investigation has given his thoughts on Will Blencowe's life sentence.
Today, Blencowe was told at Oxford Crown Court he will serve a minimum of 23 years for murdering 17-year-old Connor Tremble.
He was convicted yesterday.
DCI Mark Glover, who led the investigation, spoke after today's sentencing.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay