AN ex-teacher has been charged with historic sexual abuse offences dating back to when he worked at two primary schools.
John Collier, 69, faces three counts of indecent assault, allegedly committed on two boys aged under 14 in the 1970s.
The charges relate to alleged incidents when Collier taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, has been bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on August 8, Thames Valley Police said.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech