A JCB digger worth £15,000, has been stolen from the Hithercroft industrial estate in Wallingford.
Owner Matthew Hopkins, 40, from Garford, near Abingdon, said the digger was insured for road use, but his insurance cover did not include theft.
The digger was parked in Lester Way when it was taken on Thursday of last week at about 9.25pm. The vehicle registration number is V556 EHW.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street