A JCB digger worth £15,000, has been stolen from the Hithercroft industrial estate in Wallingford.
Owner Matthew Hopkins, 40, from Garford, near Abingdon, said the digger was insured for road use, but his insurance cover did not include theft.
The digger was parked in Lester Way when it was taken on Thursday of last week at about 9.25pm. The vehicle registration number is V556 EHW.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community