The funeral for Skye Hall, who died last week after fighting a brain tumour for a year, will be held tomorrow.
The five-year-old’s parents have said they’re keeping details of the service under wraps to keep numbers down, because so many people want to say farewell to the lad, with mum Sally saying: “We are a bit worried how many people are coming as it is.”
The acting headteacher Rush Common Primary School, Laura Brown said: “Skye will be remembered for his sparkling smile, wonderful sense of humour, bravery, determination and his inspirational attitude.”
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year