A policy on how to deal with noise complaints in will be put to councillors for approval next week.
Cherwell District Council’s executive will be asked to approve the joint policy with neighbouring South Northamptonshire Council on Monday.
The policy is update with latest regulations and includes information on how residents should complain and what information should be provided.
The executive will meet from 6.30pm at Cherwell’s Bodicote offices.
The public can attend – for more information and to read the policy visit tinyurl.com/o7m4edm
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community